Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Responsible: Prácticos Isla La Gomera S.L.P.U.
- Commercial name: Soluciones Navales
- NIF/CIF: B-76.680.107
- Address: Estación Marítima S/N, Oficina de Prácticos. 38800 San Sebastián de La Gomera.
- E-mail: moc.aremogoredarav@ofni
- Activity: Virtual Shop
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between the users and me as the responsible of this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Prácticos Isla La Gomera S.L.P.U. as responsible for this website, I am committed to process the information of my users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General Conditions of Use
The present General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of the website of Soluciones Navales including the contents and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, https://varaderogomera.com agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at all times of the portal https://varaderogomera.com.
Personal information I collect and how I collect it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Soluciones Navales. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, when the purpose is a misuse of the content.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the website, https://varaderogomera.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Soluciones Navales or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://varaderogomera.com or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore https://varaderogomera.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or their electronic documents and files contained therein although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Soluciones Navales may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Prácticos Isla La Gomera S.L.P.U., however not assume all technical, organizational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection, because there are personal data that are hosted on servers of third parties.
The communication between the users and https://varaderogomera.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Dispute resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Prácticos Isla La Gomera SLPU. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Prácticos Isla La Gomera S.L.P.U..
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party consider that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify this circumstance to Prácticos Isla La Gomera S.L.P.U. indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which it acts in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the website https://varaderogomera.com provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Prácticos Isla La Gomera S.L.P.U. does not give any warranty or be liable in any case for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This LEGAL NOTICE as well as the rest of the contents of the website are governed by Spanish law, being subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Santa Cruz de Tenerife any dispute, claim or controversy about them.
Should any user have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portal https://varaderogomera.com, please contact email@example.com.